Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yelp Me Out Here

So I love apps for my iPhone like Yelp, Loopt, Twitter, and other social networking apps that use the built in GPS to get your location and link you to friends and strangers alike around you. My only problem with apps like these is that no one uses them in small towns. Most recently I’ve started using Yelp and don’t get me wrong, there are a decent amount of reviews on places in my area but I’ve found a few places that I’ve had to add or only had one review and a single review on a place isn’t that beneficial or non-bias. So, I’ve taken it upon myself to review every place I go over the next month. I don’t go too many places but we’ll give it a try and see what I come up with.

Follow me up on:

Yelp, Twitter, and Loopt

1 comments:

Carl said...

Good idea about the reviews...I'll do the same. I agree with your comment about smaller places. We need more reviewers!